Welcome to our safeguarding page. We take the welfare of all our students extremely seriously, and on this page you will find the policies, procedures and guidelines we have in place to ensure students train safely in the dojo, and live safely outside the dojo.
The club’s Welfare Officer is Sensei Caroline Hang Hong, and she is available to listen to concerns, offer support, and take action where appropriate.
Sensei Caroline’s Contact details:
Mobile: 07921 066153
Email: [email protected]
Relevant CPD training:
• Safeguarding Adults – levels 1 & 2 (advanced)
• Safeguarding Children – level 1 & 2 (advanced)
• Extremism and Radicalisation Prevention Awareness
• SRK Adult Safeguarding Policy and Procedures
• SRK Child Safeguarding Policy & Procedures
• SRK Safe Practice Policy
• SRK Complaints Procedure
• SRK Safeguarding Incident Report Form
• SRK Code of Conduct for Students
• SRK Code of Conduct for Instructors
• SRK Code of Conduct for Parents and Guardians
How are you feeling today?
Do you need to talk to someone about a problem? Is there a adult in your family you can speak with? Or maybe you would like to talk with me? If so then you can find my contact details at the top of this page.
Childline are also here to support you. Click on this link to visit their website where they have a tonne of advice and support for you, and lots of ways to get in touch with them.
If you need their number quickly, here it is: 0800 1111.